Whether you are a retail professionals, customer service representatives or you own an e-commerce business, SMS can help improve customer experience, retain customers and boost the bottom line.
Case Study: Glam Corner
Glam Corner is Australia’s largest online designer fashion rental business. Whether you need something chic for a night out, an elegant gown for a formal, or a beautiful dress for a friend’s wedding, Glam Corner provides a unique fashion experience for any occasion.
Services: SMS API, SMS Reminders, SMS Marketing, SMS Alerts
Case Study: Tiny Polkadots
Tiny Polkadots is a speciality retailer which provides perfect gifts for babies, boys, and girls. They see childhood as a time of exploration, learning and having fun. All of our children’s products, toys, and clothing are carefully selected with this in mind.
Service: Sequencer - SMS Automation
Industry Inspiration: The Gap
The Gap is a global fashion retailer with 3000+ stores across the world. They specialise in the affordable space and focus on designing comfortable every-day wear. With Black Friday around the corner, which is the busiest and most lucrative day in the retail industry - The Gap needed to find a way to stand out.
Preferred Solutions: SMS Alerts
Recommended SMS Services
2 Way SMS
- Use keywords to vote for new products or services
- Get instant feedback from clients
- Lead Engagement via 2 Way SMS
- Sale alerts for flash promotions
- Product inventory or delivery notifications
- Offer customers a quick and easy way of sending inquiries
- Can also be connected directly with Zendesk
- Get RSVPs for new product launches
- Communicate with staff or volunteers through a group SMS chat (multiple chats can be created to separate groups)
- Get your customers excited with new products coming soon
- Ramp up engagement with SMS competitions
Orders and Deliveries
- Status reports at every stage
- Delivery confirmations
Reminders and Appointments
- To help manage sale representatives meetings
- For event attendees
Security and Identification
- Confirm user accounts via text