Who loves this?
Schools, education professionals, government organisations, and parents
Client: Humpybong State School
Services: 2 Way SMS and SMS Reminders
Humpybong State School needed to find a fast, reliable, and efficient way of communicating with parents. They wanted a platform which they could use to notify parents of important events, student attendance, and to also have the option of replying back to these updates.
Recommended SMS Services
- New grades or report cards
- Closure alerts—weather/safety/construction
- Important or urgent announcements
- Tally votes via SMS for talent shows, science fairs, cafeteria menu items, student body representatives, team awards (MVP), and other skilled competitions
- Use text-in keywords to manage contest entries
- Have parents or students RSVP to an event via SMS (Gameday, sports day, family day, talent show, or a school play)
- This works for any occasion such as a field trip, parent-teacher meeting, sports day, or any other special event
- Raise money via SMS (Australia only)
- You create unique SMS keywords which is linked to a master fundraising campaign. Multiple fundraising groups can be created at one time. For more details, click here.
Security and Identification
- Use two factor authentication to add an extra level of security for students accessing their grades
Two Way Communication
- Allow parents and teachers to stay in touch through 2 Way SMS
- Multiple chat groups can also be created to allow parents in the same program to communicate with each other
If you’re not already a Burst SMS customer, click here to sign up for a free trial. As for all our lovely clients, we hope you found a new solution to help market your business. If you have any questions in regards to setting any of these services up, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
According to Unbounce, the median conversion benchmark in the higher education industry is 2.6%. Your company is in the 90% percentile if you have an open rate of 9.3%+. See the chart below for more industry data.
- 42.1% of marketers in the education industry have at least one page that converts less than 1.1%.
- Marketers in the travel industry saw an average of 1,734 missed conversions