Keep your community uplifted by sending daily inspiration quotes and excerpts through text messages. Build stronger ties within your community by encouraging open lines of communication through SMS.
Who loves this?
Religious groups, communities leaders, churches, cathedrals, and other places of worship
Case Study (1)
Client: Bible Society via Sujet
Service: SMS Automation
Bible Society is Australia’s oldest institution and is concerned with providing people with access to the Bible and the ability to understand the love of Jesus. They’re passionate about finding new and creative ways to help Australia engage with the Bible. They work off a donor model in order to fund their social campaigns such as overseas literacy or helping battered women. Bible Society partnered with Sujet, a narrative consultancy, to help spread the word about their organisation and their causes.
The example below shows how you can set-up an engaging SMS sequence. This process is fully automated, and for the purposes of this example, it’s designed to check up on how your religious community is feeling.
If the recipient replies back the number “5", it would trigger your corresponding automated sequence #5, which will send them an instant reply. Custom variables such as [First Name], [Author], and [Inspirational Quote] were used to show how your messages can be personalised with pre-existing data. You can make these sequences as simple or intricate as you like.
Bonus option: Add SMS donations to the sequence, which helps raise funds for your community—is another popular option. Please note, this option is currently only available for Australia.
Recommended SMS Services
2 Way SMS
- Send daily inspirational quotes or verses to inspire your followers
- Engage with your community, by starting a two-way conversation
- Raise funds easily or create individual fundraising groups with our SMS donation platform
- Start a conversation with your community through SMS keywords (see example above)
- Allow people to easily opt-in to your messages by asking them to text-in a keyword
- Send out SMS invitations to local events, and gather confirmations through SMS keywords
- Tally votes during an event with SMS keywords
- Religious holidays
- Special events
- Get your community involved by creating multiple religious group chats
If you’re not already a Burst SMS customer, click here to sign up for a free trial. As for all our lovely clients, we hope you found a new solution to help market your business. If you have any questions in regards to setting any of these services up, please don’t hesitate to contact us.