Who likes this?
Retail professionals, customer service representatives, and e-commerce businesses
Case Study (1)
Company: Tiny Polkadots | Service: Sequencer - SMS Automation
Tiny Polkadots is a specialty retailer which provides perfect gifts for babies, boys and girls. They see childhood as a time of exploration, learning and having fun. All of our children’s products, toys and clothing are carefully selected with this in mind.
Case Study (2)
Company: The Gap | Service: SMS Alerts
The Gap is a global fashion retailer with 3000+ stores across the world. The specialise in the affordable space, and focus on designing comfortable every-day wear. With Black Friday around the corner, which is the busiest and most lucrative day in the retail industry - The Gap needed to find a way to stand out.
Recommended SMS Services
2 Way SMS
- Use keywords to vote for new products or services
- Get instant feedback from clients
- Sale alerts for flash promotions
- Product inventory or delivery notifications
- Offer customers a quick and easy way of sending inquiries
- Can also be connected directly with Zendesk
- Get RSVPs for new product launches
- Communicate with staff or volunteers through a group SMS chat (multiple chats can be greated to seperate groups)
- Get your customers excited with new products coming soon
- Ramp up engagement with SMS competitions
Orders and Deliveries
- Status reports at every stage
- Delivery confirmations
Reminders and Appointments
- To help manage sale representatives meetings
- For event attendees
Security and Identification
- Confirm user accounts via text
If you're not already a Burst SMS customer, click here to sign up for a free trial. As for all our lovely clients, we hope you found a new solution to help market your business. If you have any questions in regards to setting any of these services up, please don't hesitate to contact us.