Help your clients stay healthy. Keep them motivated by sending tips on how to train efficiently. Then share monthly specials to keep them coming.
Who Loves This?
Crossfit gyms, Fitness Clubs, Gyms, Health and Wellness Experts, Personal Trainers, Pilates and Yoga Studios
Sample Industry Use
Focus: Anytime Fitness
Preferred Solutions: 2 Way SMS, Automation, SMS Marketing, and SMS Reminders
It’s not easy being a marketer in the extremely diverse fitness industry. This is especially true if you have over 500,000 people to look after. There are so many different niches within fitness, and it’s near impossible to create a tailored experience for each member. Meanwhile, a personal experience is what fitness members crave.
Recommended SMS Solutions
- Use SMS alerts when you have promotional pricing, special guests, or new wellness products.
- Announce maintenance or emergency gym closures
- Overdue bill payments
- Membership near expiry warning
- Increase your retention and engagement numbers by setting special messages to send automatically
- Examples of automation triggers:
- Retention - 1 month of inactivity
- Reward high volume clients - such as when they hit 20+ visits in a month
- Birthday greetings / rewards
- Membership anniversary reward
- Referral status updates
- Use keywords to launch easy to enter competitions
- Keep track of referral competitions
- Allow clients to text their personal trainers for tips on exercises
- Send themed campaigns: Fit Fridays, Customer Appreciation Day, Woman's Week, Marathon Training, Spartan Race, or Tough Mudder
Reminders and Confirmations
- Class reminders
- Personal training session reminders
- Confirm class or session attendance
- Tour / free trial reminders
If you're not already a Burst SMS customer, click here to sign up for a free trial. As for all our lovely clients, we hope you found a new solution to help market your business. If you have any questions in regards to setting any of these services up, please don't hesitate to contact us.
More Industry Verticals
If you're looking for some fitness related SMS content, you might find the following links helpful: