Make it as easy as possible for customers to get the information they need. As a realtor, you want to be the first point of contact for your leads, but not every lead is necessarily ready for a call right away. Take the intimidation aspect out by allowing prospects to text in to access more details. Give them the information they need to digest, all while letting them know you'll be in touch.
Who Loves this?
Building Managers, Developers, and Realtors
Industry: Real Estate
Sample Solutions: SMS Marketing, SMS Keywords, and Email to SMS
For most people, purchasing property will also be the most expensive purchase of their lives. This means prospects are going to take their time, and do an extensive amount of research before they are ready to speak to a representative. This is a big problem for realtors since they want to speak to clients right away. However most prospects just simply are not ready until they line up all the facts.
Recommended SMS Solutions
- Send alerts for new open houses or new development launches
- Keep customers informed by sending them updates the building process
- Attract new leads by launching an SMS competition.
- Offer upgrades such as new furnishings, renovations, cleaning services, home automation, or air conditioning.
- As a realtor, you're constantly on the run. Answer customer inquiries via SMS when you're away from your computer.
- Let your prospects start a conversation with you through SMS
- Invite subscribers to new events, and have them RSVP via a keyword or custom landing page
- Common event invites include: Open houses, showroom viewings, community days, auction dates or new development launches
- Show off your new developments to all your leads instantly with SMS marketing
- Add SMS keywords into your campaigns to help increase your leads
- Get past the clutter, and send an SMS reminder.
- Set reminders for payments, event dates, renovations, closures, cleaning dates, or strata meetings.
If you're not already a Burst SMS customer, click here to sign up for a free trial. As for all our lovely clients, we hope you found a new solution to help market your business. If you have any questions in regards to setting any of these services up, please don't hesitate to contact us.
According to Unbounce, the median conversion benchmark in the real estate industry is 2.9%. Your company is in the 90% percentile if you have an open rate of 8.7%+. See the chart below for more industry data.
- 41.6% of marketers in the real estate industry have at least one page that converts less than 1.3%.
- Marketers in the travel industry saw an average of 706 missed conversions
More Industry Verticals
You might find these links helpful: