Our flexible and powerful suite of API's allow developers to add SMS send functionality to all their applications. The callback systems allow you to receive inbound messages and report on deliveries. Create lists, lease numbers, set up keywords, and schedule messages. The platform is also well integrated with some of the most popular applications on the market, such as Google, MailChimp, PayPal, Twitter, Zendesk, and Zapier.
You don't have to worry about shared resources either, since our API servers are dedicated. The API servers do not share resources with our bulk messaging system, thus allowing your text messages and responses to be sent quickly and reliably.
View our API library:
- Full API Documentation - Click Here
- PHP SMS APi Client - Click Here
- .Net SMS API Client - Click Here
- Ruby SMS API Client - Click Here
- Campaign Monitor - Click Here
- FileMaker - Click Here
- Infusionsoft - Click Here
- JobAdder Recruitment Software (Australia) - Click Here
- JobAdder Recruitment Software (New Zealand) - Click Here
- MailChimp - Click Here
- SwiftPOS Software - Click Here
- WooCommerce - Click Here
- Zapier (Google Calendar, Google Sheets, HipChat, HubSpot, Knack, Outlook, PayPal, SendGrid, Slack, Twitter, and more) - Click Here
- Zendesk - Click Here
- Zoho - Click Here
We are currently working on adding even more integrations to our growing list. Check back on the blog for new releases.