In our continual appraisal of best practice suppliers for all components within the Burst SMS Infrastructure, it is with pleasure we announce our pending move to AWS as our new cloud services provider. AWS has proven to be the current best of breed global provider, and will compliment our network architecture perfectly.
We are very excited to be making the move over to AWS. This will allow us to provide enhanced levels of on-call scalability, redundancy, and flexibility for our customer solutions, as well as improvements on our already sharp uptime of all components.
Please be notified of the planned migration downtime that will occur between 8:00am and 10:00am (AST) on Saturday, September 10th . For our international customers, this is time frame works out to be:
- AU (East Coast) - Saturday, September 10th: 8:00am - 10:00am
- AU (Central) - Saturday, September 10th: 7.30am - 9:30am
- AU (West Coast) - Saturday, September 10th: 6:00am - 8:00am
- NZ - Saturday, September 10th: 10:00am and 12:00pm
- SG - Saturday, September 10th: 6:00 and 8:00am
- UTC - Friday, September 9th: 10:00pm - 12:00am
- UK - Friday, September 9th: 11:00pm and 1:00am
- US (East Coast) - Friday, September 9th: 6:00pm and 8:00pm
- US (West Coast) - Friday, September 9th: 3:00pm and 5:00pm
This will be the most critical part of the migration. All web, email, and API users will not be able to connect with our services to send messages during this timeframe. Where possible, we recommend customers to send messages before 8:00am or after 10:00am (AST) on Saturday, September 10th.
Should there be any queries about this process and or timeframes, please feel free to reach out to the Support team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for your continued support and bring on AWS!