How to send text messaging campaigns in a different language
Reach or target a niche audience by sending a text message in different languages. With our online SMS service, you can send SMS campaigns in over 650 different languages.
A text message is 160 characters. Some languages use UTF-8 characters, which are larger in size. The SMS character limit can drop from 160 characters to 70 for some languages.
Here’s a list of the most popular languages that our clients can send in:
Through Unicode, you can send texts in any language written in the following scripts:
- Canadian Aboriginal Syllabics
- Han (Japanese, Chinese, Korean ideographs)
What about emojis?
Good question. Emojis are also Unicode characters, which means you can include them in your messages as well. We wanted to make it as easy as possible for you to find your favourite emoji too, so we created a master list of useful emojis which can you can use for your business. We also narrowed it down in case you want something seasonal.
- Master list of unicode emojis for your business
- Unicode emojis: Full list of animals
- Spice up your Valentine’s Day SMS campaigns with emojis
- Brighten up your Easter campaigns with emojis
- Jazz up your SMS campaigns with these holiday season emojis ⛄