As 2017 is about to come to a close, let's take a look at the new upgrades, features, and services that we added this year.
On the Burst platform, we added a new feature that enables your contacts to update their information through a link generated from our platform. Other upgrades include activity screen reporting and the ability to add contacts from a CSV file using an API call.
SMS messages became more fun and interactive. Full emoji access and emoji keywords were made available to help you connect with your customers in a new and different way.
This year was a big year for content. We published our second State of SMS report (2017 edition coming soon) and we continued to add new sections to our blog, like our industry verticals. And to help our new customers understand how easy and effective SMS marketing can be for their business, we published the Complete Beginner's Guide to SMS Marketing.
Businesses rely on many different tools, so it's important for us to integrate with as many of them as we can. This year, we added a SalesForce integration through Zapier and a direct Burst SMS integration with Oracle Eloqua. Many updates were also made to our 500+ existing Zapier integrations.
Support, our backbone
We've worked very hard over the years to provide excellent support. It's how we maintained a 98% satisfaction rate over the last couple of years. We're always here to help. You can contact us via live chat by clicking on the green button on the bottom right corner of any Burst SMS web page. If you prefer speaking with someone over the phone, call 1300 012 014. Feel free to email us too.
2017 Innovation Summary
- Jan 2017: [Major Content Piece] State of SMS Report
- Feb 2017: [New Feature] Update contact details via a link to a web form
- Feb 2017: [Zapier Update] Expanded functionality for keeping contacts updated
- Feb 2017: [Zapier Update] New integration with SalesForce
- Mar 2017: [Major Content Piece] Your guide to designing conversion optimised landing pages
- Apr 2017: Activated HTTPS on burstsms.com.au
- Apr 2017: Redesigned - burstsms.co.nz
- May 2017: [Major Content Piece] Launched new blog section - Industry Verticals with 21 categories
- May 2017: Full unicode emoji access and emoji keywords available
- May 2017: [Major Content Piece] Master list of useful emojis for your business
- Jun 2017: [New Feature] Update contact details using a tracked URL in List Automation and Keyword Automation
- Aug 2017: Sequencer platform now available to all customers
- Sep 2017: [New Feature] Ability to download report for Activity screen including deliver report summary
- Oct 2017: [Major Content Piece] Published our Complete Beginner's Guide to SMS Marketing
- Nov 2017: [New API Call] Ability to add contacts from a CSV file using an API call
- Dec 2017: [New Direct Integration] Burst SMS integrates with Oracle Eloqua
We currently have many new and exciting features in the pipeline and we can't wait to share them with you next year. Stay tuned for more information.
Happy Holidays and Happy New Year! We wish you and your loved ones all the best. See you in 2018!