Feature: Send SMS messages to a list via email
Staying in touch with your customers can be hard work, but it’s incredibly rewarding to do so. It’s a lot easier and cheaper to sell to your existing customers than it is to go out and get new ones. That’s why we’ve created a new feature that enables you to conveniently send SMS messages to your lists via email.
Setup is easy and simple. Just follow these steps:
- Login to your Burst SMS account, and click on the Email SMS tab
- Click on New Email button and follow the prompts to connect your email address with Burst
- Next, click on the Contacts tab, select a contact list
- Click on Automation, select Yes for Email Trigger, and provide a unique name for the list (i.e. email@example.com)
- Prepare an email message and send it to the list’s unique name (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
Check out the step-by-step guide for additional guidance.