This is an open call for anyone who thinks they're great, or knows of someone fantastic. We're looking for someone wonderful to join our team. If you like what we offer, and are interested in joining us - then have a look below. Currently, we're looking for a Digital Marketer who loves to dabble in graphic design.
Here at Burst, we are curious individuals who believe in five core values: teamwork, innovation, initiative, flexibility, and diversity. Every person is respected as a valuable contributor no matter their role. We always try to help our clients and each other in the most responsive way possible. We listen to feedback and action good ideas. We embrace new technology and are not afraid to implement change. Our goal is to enable all people to communicate with clarity. Instantly, anywhere, anytime.
The ideal candidate should have a keen interest in mobile marketing, and have roughly 2 years of experience in the digital marketing field. They should have strong writing skills, and an eye for great design. Their main responsibilities will include:
- Content creation for new platform features, messaging and mobile marketing news
- Social media management (Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn)
- Discovering new marketing trends, digital channels, and new relevant technologies
- Participating in brainstorming sessions for new marketing campaigns
- Assisting in managing Google Adwords and Facebook Ad campaigns
- Conducting and compiling industry related research
Skills and Experience
- 2 years of experience in the digital marketing space
- Content writing (both technical and creative)
- Great taste in both graphic and web design
- Professional experience in ideally Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop
- Experience or an interest in monitoring Google Adwords and Facebook ad campaigns
- An interest in learning how to optimise SEO, automation, remarketing, applying statistical data, and using AB testing
The Finer Details
- Position: Marketing Assistant
- Type: Full time
- Location: Sydney CBD
- Benefits: Aside from working with a group of wonderful, intelligent, helpful, and hilarious people - you'll be working in a fun and flexible tech environment. Our office has a putting green, fully stocked bar fridge, virtual reality set-up, and an arcade machine with 6,500+ retro games to help you unwind. We learn together, grow together, and more importantly - look forward to seeing each other everyday.
Please send your CV, and attach any design or writing samples or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a peek
We look forward to hearing from you.