Thanks for helping us reach 200,000,000 messages!
In January of 2015, we hit a milestone of 100,000,000 SMS messages sent. It took us 8 years of hard work and commitment to build a quality product for customers. Now just 16 months later, we have doubled our total to 200,000,000. Records are being set month by month, and we are excited and by this growth. We are honoured that our customers place their faith in us to deliver.
On behalf of the Burst SMS family, we want to thank you for your continued support. Without your feedback and suggestions, we would not be where we are today. We will continue to be industry innovators, and build more features that you want. Contrary to how SMS is on the decline for personal use, we believe that 100,000,000 SMS sends within 14 months proves that SMS for business use is firmly on the rise.
Since our last milestone, we have been busy enhancing your favourite SMS platform. Here’s what we’ve been doing to keep Burst SMS new and shiny:
- May 2015: Introduced split/staggered sending for high volume campaigns
- Jun 2015: MailChimp integration
- Aug 2015: Inbound messaging and response handling
- Sept 2015:SwiftPOS Software integration
- Nov 2015: Revealed this lovely SMS marketing blog
- Nov 2015: Integrated with Zendesk to send and receive support enquiries through SMS
- Dec 2015: Gave the burstsms.com website a more informative makeover
- Jan 2016: Published our first State of SMS Report
- Jan 2016: UTF8 Emojis, special characters, and multiple languages now compatible
- Feb 2016:Reply options and opt-outs with sender IDs available
- Feb 2016: Unique trackable URLs available directly from the Burst platform
- Mar 2016: Released the SMS sqeuncer for reoccurring campaigns recurring and sophisticated campaigns
- Mar 2016: Integrated with Zapier for instant connections to 500+ apps
- Apr 2016: Redesigned and simplified the USA website
- May 2016: Gave our User Guide a long deserved update with tons more step-by-step examples
The list above includes only some of our highlights from a long list of features and upgrades that we have made along the way. Currently, we are working on adding even more new tools, integrations, and improvements to the overall platform.
Deloitte Fast 500
Another achievement that we are immensely proud of is landing in the Deloitte 2015 Asia Pacific Fast 500 Growing Technology companies. This was a major honour, as we were just 1 of 2 SMS companies to be selected. If you haven’t seen our Fast 500 post, click here to check it out. As for this year, we are excited to be putting ourselves up against our local peers and preparing submission into the Deloitte Technology Fast 50 for Australian Tech companies.